Friday, February 13, 2015

I Like You





Happy Valentine's Day.  I hope you all eat a shit ton of chocolate.   For my digital valentine for you all, I thought I'd scroll through my archives for a varied look at my favorite holiday pallette.  Captions/Links (where I could find them) in the breaks.

Enjoy!











Book Cover / World of Interiors Cover / Windsor Smith in House Beautiful / Portuguese Embroidery / Willem DeKooning in his Studio, photo by Dan Budnik via







DIY acrylic trays for your cotton candy by Oh Happy Day / Japanese Candy / Olivia Newton John / Showgirls photographed by Sammy Davis, Jr. /







 Strawberry Malt Cupcakes / Bathroom by Miles Redd / Fringe Garland from Etsy / Babe Paley in the Bahamas photographed by Slim Aarons




Sharpie decorated Floor in Prague by Heike Webber via / Flowers by Livia Cetti via /





 Latin Club photograph by Gordon Parks / Vintage Barnum and Bailey performer / Restaurant by Warren Plattner via / April Fool's by John Oetgen











Heart wall from Kitchy Living / Nuclear Valentine / Miles Redd's Living Room from The Big Book of Chic / Betsey Johnson's Dining Room (I think)...via / Shirley MacLaine in What a Way to Go via / Barbie Valentine via Buzzfeed








Molly's Valentine created on Zazzle / screenshot of Mo's outtakes / Bedroom by Alicia Weaver via / Chaise in Elle Decor / 






Monogram from Etsy / Mrs Kennedy goes Abroad pic from Style Court / Charlotte's class Valentines created on Zazzle


3 comments:

  1. Love this. Jaded in 3rd grade, classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Valentines post. I want to paint everything pink. So happy. Look out Cupid is a riot. Love- not into puns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great post. I scrolled through it in movie theater before watching 50 Shades (yes, i succumbed to pop culture pressure) and I can unequivocally say your post had more style, drama, humor and romance than that piece of digital expression. Bring on the pink...and its friend purple!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget