Thursday, January 22, 2015

Reader Request: Chaise Lounge



Yes, I left you rudderless in the great ocean of internet goodness this week.  Monday's devotional will be twice as good, I promise.  If you need a little randomness, try this amazing dancing baby.  

I now have multiple reader requests on finding a chaise lounge (or chaise longue, if you prefer).   Since I had a nice big Dr. Pepper for dinner, and I can't go to sleep because I am old, I figured I'd knock out a roundup.  Since the price ranges of the requests differ, I've included something for everyone here.  Chaises can usually be found on flash sale sites (One Kings Lane, Joss and Main, Dot and Bo,.....) but since they disappear they make for annoying roundup fare IMO.  A little disclaimer--a couple of these are on sale right now and might change price categories (but they should be generally available for a while). 

So here are 20 chaise lounges for your viewing pleasure.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7



8, 9, 10, 11, 12

13, 14, 15, 16, 17


18, 19, 20

PS:  Always upgrade your legs if you buy a Karlstaad anything (#19).  Don't know why Ikea doesn't have more online photos with the superior metal legs.













No comments:

Post a Comment