Friday, May 6, 2016

Weekly Devotional: 5.6.16





Where have I been?  Well, I've been to Tennessee multiple times for work (weird, right?).  But for the most part I am in Circus Purgatory.  T-2 weeks, people.  I took on too many other projects, and the weather has not cooperated, and holy shit am I behind.  And waaay over budget.  Those two things go hand in hand.  So mostly I have been gluing things and foiling things.  Also, Walter visited and fed me so I got fatter.  But Crack Pie is amazing--effort for the crust is worth it.

By Drew Ellis

How about this inspirational hand lettering?  There are several more gems by Drew Ellis here.

What else is up?  Let's be real--I have no idea.  I toss catalogues without looking at them, and haven't done much more than scroll through Pinterest.  So really, you should be telling me what is up.  But here are some stories I tabbed for ya.



This feature from C Magazine, which was covered at the NeoTrad.  P.S. The current House Beautiful is quite good.



A very important round-up of the World's Most Beautiful Bathroom Sinks.

via Chattafabulous

My new favorite pattern for those always delightful penny tiles.  I think hex tiles would work too.



Not sure Henry is ready for these coasters, but aren't they delightful?



Easy-peasy craft that you should try when you find an application.  In contrast to this uber complicated craft you should never, ever try.  


Pinterest/Indulgy seemed to imply this was marzipan, so....Why does anyone want to make baby heads?  F'd up, man.  And even if it is clay, I'm a little creeped out.

And if you haven't seen the Bad Lip Reading for Ted Cruz, you should.  Yes, it is no longer apropo, but delightful all the same.  Oh, and this Bratz piece from Robot Chicken was kind of hilarious.  (Not appropriate for children).

No comments:

Post a Comment